Jgraz's SPS thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
302
Location
Bordentown, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just figured I would start a thread to keep pics of my SPS so I can watch some progression. Working with an iPhone here so some pics might be a bit rough
109D1DCA-B0B0-4FAC-B264-474B89BACF55_zpslvdwvkn7.jpg

778DABCD-AA4E-4D4B-A3D5-3F04B653603A_zpsuhe2xcvb.jpg

7F117121-BAE0-4E94-BFCB-4C01294C5152_zpsegfaweio.jpg

F08D56F0-D9F1-4B71-A6B5-CF7506DC0028_zpsszgwgdnn.jpg

93B624A8-2AED-4DC0-BC91-E691C08146A0_zps9ew0itge.jpg

6A15CF8B-8141-43D3-97D9-CDAE0B4A58D5_zpsoom0wlsd.jpg

7D5F7FD7-70DA-4D76-80D9-5E8098D7FD81_zpsk9l8zfqa.jpg

1DBC08A7-D68E-4882-9EE1-840E1518D0F9_zpsooowqzqd.jpg

20151128_143847_zpsng3xxheo.jpg

20151128_144104_zpsd21fk2vq.jpg
 
Nice tank;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new