JK Rainbow

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2017
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
9,955
Location
Surprise, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share a pic of my JK Rainbow. It's very small, but really coloring up nice! Anyone got some nice full colony pics to share?
Joe Knows Rainbow.jpg
 
Very under rated coral!

My colony
JKR Rainbow colony November 1.jpg

and one in my frag tank with a little better color.
JKR rainbow.jpg
Very NICE! Great color on both of those! Looking forward to watching mine progress. When I got it, it was a tiny brown turd, and I was not impressed. I'm very happy with it now!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new