OP
JMac82

JMac82

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
added a few more fish. Cleaner shrimp quick to hop on the Starry Blenney.

7937DA81-38B5-44C3-8A60-824C1613CA45.jpeg

Tiger Goby, hopefully he’ll keep the sand bed clean but so far he’s just made a huge mound from moving sand.

5FD6BFA4-1DBE-402D-819D-C350659E5AEA.jpeg

Catching the Tomini Tang at work to put in the tank. Unfortunately my Yellow Tang has been a little more elusive.

C38DF885-CDBA-4AF4-A7F4-064663B909EE.jpeg

OP
OP
JMac82

JMac82

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a "passive" net or trap?

its a trap, trying to think of the name. (Tankmatez) The little green thing on the right of the aquarium is the magnet. When you release it the foam around the rim of it uprights the bowl and floats it to the top.

was easy to catch the Tomini but the yellow has been a little elusive.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JMac82

JMac82

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the response, figured they were in the sump... was curious in what chamber/area of sump
I have one in the skimmer section and one in the return pump section. No real reason or brilliant theory on my part as to placement. It was just the easiest place to place them.

Servopkg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good so far, you like it? Can you tell me how much gap there is from the bottom of the feet to the bottom of the frame/door (whichever is lower). Reason: i currently have carpet where a CADE would go, wondering if the door will drag on the carpet? ..if so I need to rip out carpet and tile. (would like to avoid that if possible)

OP
OP
JMac82

JMac82

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good so far, you like it? Can you tell me how much gap there is from the bottom of the feet to the bottom of the frame/door (whichever is lower). Reason: i currently have carpet where a CADE would go, wondering if the door will drag on the carpet? ..if so I need to rip out carpet and tile. (would like to avoid that if possible)
Thanks, I'm extremely happy with the cade. You can screw the feet out of the frame to give yourself enough clearance for your carpet. I have mine screwed almost all the way in and it's about 1/4" off the floor. I hope this helps answer your question.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back