• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

jmags080307

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Seanybaggs123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with Confidence!! Jay did exactly what he said he was going to, was easy to communicate with, the corals were packaged beautifully, and everything opened up in my tank within a few hours. The rainbow Yuma and rainbow infusion zoas are my new favorites in my tank.

I’ll be hitting Jay upfor future coral purchases

sdaniels2093

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took his time explaining everything to make sure I was getting everything I was looking for, easy to communicate with. Awesome looking coral! This wont be my last purchase.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back