Jmcdaniel's 90 cube build.

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally, I started this thread on another site, but a friend of mine encouraged me to move over here. The very first starting pictures were took, back in Feb. of 2013. The progress over the next year and a half has been slow. But I love it. I'll try to post the pics in chronological order... Comments and critiques welcome.

OP
OP
J

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After that I let it sit, and get good and established for a few weeks.

Kept on adding stuff.

s

OP
OP
J

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow an entire post of mine disappeared. Here is the tank during its cycle, and when I added its first inhabitants.

OP
OP
J

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot about this guy. I wound up adopting this guy, my friends tank split, and he had to get rid if some stuff,he didn't have the $$$ to get another tank. Truthfully he is a bit to big for my tank, but he cool, and seems healthy.

OP
OP
J

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I decided to completely break down my tank and start over, sort of anyhow. I drained it, moved all of my coral over to a friends frag tank, sold off the black and white damsels. Got rid of the two yellow tails, and I aded a copper banded butterfly, a hippo tang, and three pajama cardinals. Oh yea, I traded my LFS, for two mocha Ocellaris clowns.

I have aded a bunch of extra equipment aswell. I haved ordered a new set of LED lights, a much larger skimmer,

Here's some bad pics... Used my iPad, and the tank is dirty.

I added two, two little fishies brand, media reactors.

I have one running this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NQ1N8ZE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And the other running this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002566YM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back