Jmcdaniel's 90 cube build.

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
333
Location
Blaine tn
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Originally, I started this thread on another site, but a friend of mine encouraged me to move over here. The very first starting pictures were took, back in Feb. of 2013. The progress over the next year and a half has been slow. But I love it. I'll try to post the pics in chronological order... Comments and critiques welcome.

 
Nice, man!

Brandon
 
I forgot about this guy. I wound up adopting this guy, my friends tank split, and he had to get rid if some stuff,he didn't have the $$$ to get another tank. Truthfully he is a bit to big for my tank, but he cool, and seems healthy.

 
Well, I decided to completely break down my tank and start over, sort of anyhow. I drained it, moved all of my coral over to a friends frag tank, sold off the black and white damsels. Got rid of the two yellow tails, and I aded a copper banded butterfly, a hippo tang, and three pajama cardinals. Oh yea, I traded my LFS, for two mocha Ocellaris clowns.

I have aded a bunch of extra equipment aswell. I haved ordered a new set of LED lights, a much larger skimmer,

Here's some bad pics... Used my iPad, and the tank is dirty.


I added two, two little fishies brand, media reactors.

I have one running this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NQ1N8ZE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And the other running this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002566YM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1







 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new