JmmJ's OneTwenty mixed tank

Tank is filling up with some more corals and fish. Loving it so far.
3B80ECCD-1D9B-4BC8-B4BA-D9266D7FBD52_zpsbnbkdz0b.jpg
 
Switching out to do a monti tank, tank was neglected for quite sometime so lost a few corals but it's getting back and kicking again :)

9D56526D-8DD6-48FF-9A11-FEF7FEAC3562_zpsxn90fbyj.jpg
 
Your tank is looking awesome, really enjoyed reading your thread!!:)
 
why did you ditch the sand and do you like the barebottom better

I have this tank connected to a tank down in the basement and that tank has sand.

D69E3DAF-9121-42CC-88F0-A4A750BF9071_zpsbkugpjsz.jpg


I do like barebottom better because I can crank my mp40s without worry having a sand storm. My corals and fish like the flows.
 
Updates?
 
Haven't update this thread for quite sometime...sorry guys. Tank has been doing real well and I'm starting to switch most corals to acros and monti. Here's a few FTS shots.

9E821603-3437-4862-A4FC-E72B1955947A_zpskw7gt2qk.jpg


037E0EBD-2842-4856-A219-E584C5493287_zps7d7fubea.jpg


1C565E04-FF22-4E12-8F22-34CE7CECFF08_zpsjdayjjas.jpg


3B3B8246-D744-46E0-ADBF-7A3542961C7B_zpsquokkxos.jpg


7FACBE5E-2FDF-4991-B47E-3B26F562764D_zpszgu3bunb.jpg
 
Thank you everyone for a nice comments.

I finally made a switch to the 120 from my 60...only took around two hours but the clean up part is no mercy lol.

Was tinkering around the scapes and end up with this one. Let me know what you think :)

126AF78B-6E2C-4E5F-A71F-A235B0FCE63D_zps9frk5284.jpg
I see you have some Zoa almost sticking out of the water. They have no problem growing in that high intensity light?
 
I see you have some Zoa almost sticking out of the water. They have no problem growing in that high intensity light?

That's the only colony sits higher up but it's doing fine, most of my other zoas are in my frag rack and they are lower down to mid tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new