Joe Knows Coral-Great Pack A+++++

  • Thread starter Thread starter slojmn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
485
I had a really great experience with Joe at Joe Knows Corals. He was part of the Live Sale here on Reef2Reef and he put up some killer stuff during the sale that I couldn't resist. The SC Dynamite and Vocano Chalices were both very bright right out of the bag. All corals were healthy and well packaged. Joe threw in a very generous freebie as well. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with Joe again. He was super easy to deal with and very nice to talk to. Thanks Joe :D.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new