Joe Knows Corals was amazing again..

63vette427

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2010
Messages
536
Reaction score
13
Location
Windham,NH
I really wanted to take the time to say thank you again to Joe and for others to hear. I have bought from Joe 3 or 4 times. I will say that everytime things have been getting better and better. He started out being great but now it's unbelievable. I got a good size shipment of mostly zoas and palys from him and they were packed so well. I'm very picky when it comes to shipping and Joe has nailed down how to ship. The polyps were so happy and healthy when they came in. There wasn't any of those well maybe they will open in a couple days. They were almost all open while i was acclimating them. That's what i like to see.

Anyone should fell comfortible buying from Joe Knows Corals. You will be glad you did..
 
I'm always happy to get a nice box out to you Matt! I'm sure we'll talk again soon :bigsmile:
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new