Joe knows reef

Exterminatank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
258
Reaction score
4
Location
Middletown, NY
So I bought a frogspawn and torch from Joe. Beautiful corals he sent. He even threw in some more corals due to my tank being dessimated due to Hurricane Sandy. Thank you Joe. Your the best.


Mike :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new