Joe Knows Reefs

CarolinaReefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
373
Reaction score
136
Location
Sumter, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Folks, I have to say that I have purchased frags from Joe and have been completely satisfied. He has some of the best high end frags in the market and yesterday I had the opportunity to check out his frag tanks and all I can say is WOW. So much eye candy that my eyes have diabetes now. :tongue: Only high quality livestock.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new