• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Joe's Annual Back to School FLASH SALE!!! - August 7th - OFFICIAL THREAD!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1659918666273.png

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't plan on buying anything. Just checking things out. Tank not doing well and missed the shipping discount. If you catch me buying stuff, please yell at me ... dang it ... I will probably buy something ... Stop it ... Tank is full ... I hate you ... Ok I will buy just some zoas ... And torches ... Please don't have goni....

OP
OP
Joe Knows Reefs

Joe Knows Reefs

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry everyone, I had trouble getting everything moved over to R2R and are about 3 minutes from being fixed and loaded properly. I will BOMBARD you guys with corals and GIVE free frags TOO :)
SUCCESS!!!! WHEW!!!!

We got it fixed and corals will be arriving in 10...9...8....7

Justdrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't plan on buying anything. Just checking things out. Tank not doing well and missed the shipping discount. If you catch me buying stuff, please yell at me ... dang it ... I will probably buy something ... Stop it ... Tank is full ... I hate you ... Ok I will buy just some zoas ... And torches ... Please don't have goni....
I'm in the same boat. Didn't buy shipping. Just looking. Curious because Joe flashed more SPS teasers than he normally has at his sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 65 43.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.8%
Back