~Joe's Mango Garden Acropora~

reefsponge

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
630
Reaction score
387
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just curious if any reefers out there have experience with this gem? Pictures, lighting, flow, growth, coloring etc. Any info to offer. Muchos gracias

Here is the reeffarmers link...
Joe's Mango Garden Acropora

image.jpg
 
I have a frag from Joe it looks it likes strong flow and good amount of light(using radion pros and t5 combo)
 
Ask Joe, that's his colony above. I just have a 1" frag right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new