Joe's other tank 53 gal

sailfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Location
AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have had this tank for a long time and recently changed it from a straight up frag tank to the beginnings of a normal tank.

It still has alot of sps frags in it but I hope to reduce the number of the next couple months. I was thinking more of a LPS tank but think it will just be a mix now unless I can make myself get rid of some more sps.

The tank is a Euro braced acrylic 53 gal 48" 24" 12" with a 30 gal working capacity sump. I use two part with a aqua medic doser and Euro Reef RS 135 skimmer. The flow is one Vortech MP 40 and one Tunze 6055. Lighting is an ATI 6 bulb power module running 3 blue plus, 1 Fiji pruple, 1 super actinic, 1 coral light.

Fish as of now 5 yellow tail chromis, pair of clowns, Mandarin, Midus blenny, Fridmani Pseudochromis, and few other temporally.

Now for some pics of how it is today who knows about tomorrow. LOL
Fulltank3.jpg


Side shot
sideshotgood.jpg


Joe
 
Last edited:
really nice tank and beautiful colors. awww... a midas blenny, they really do have tons of personality ! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new