John’s Office Reef Build Thread

forneyjohn19

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2023
Messages
58
Reaction score
50
Location
Des Moines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My nano reef has been running for about a year, and I am going to start my tank build thread (better late than never). I’ll start with some photos, then get an equipment list out. From there we will see where it goes!
 
I have a 25 gallon Waterbox aio peninsula tank. One photo of each side.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0433.jpeg
    IMG_0433.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 160
Nice collection of corals, tastefully arranged. :)
 
Great looking tank, I love the aquascape. I'm thinking of purchasing the same tank, what are your stocking plans for it?
 
Great looking tank, I love the aquascape. I'm thinking of purchasing the same tank, what are your stocking plans for it?
Current:
1 Picasso Clown
1 Bangaii Cardinal
1 Orchid Dottyback
1 Mandarin Dragonette
1 Diamond Goby
3 turbo snails
3 hermit crabs
2 Nassarius snails.

Corals: Assorted SPS, LPS, and Softies.
 
I've been wanting to start a Waterbox 25. What simple upgrades would you recommend for a somewhat beginner? I've one been in the hobby for 2 years. I have a 13.5 floral, and looking at a 32.5 Fluval and a Waterbox 25 as my next two tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new