John Does Tank Thread

OK, now I'm even more jealous
Imma make u even more jealous! I won 2 raffles in 12 hours lol these shrooms and more blastos
Screenshot_20211130-225419.png
 
I traded a blasto that i had a double of so basically it was free
 
Tanks been going good now i have a 10 gallon i just put together
PXL_20220320_163251276.jpg
PXL_20220320_215004695.jpg
PXL_20220320_163315288.jpg
PXL_20220320_163259274.jpg
PXL_20220320_214933009.jpg
PXL_20220320_190252010.jpg
PXL_20220320_214853768.jpg
PXL_20220320_190340017.jpg
PXL_20220320_214941115.jpg
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20220320_214953089.jpg
    PXL_20220320_214953089.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new