Johnathan’s IM 25 Lagoon

I have a quick question for you since you have lagoon 25 and the InTank media basket. Would the 6.5oz chemipure elite media bags fit the basket in the middle shelf or is that why you went with the nanos?
 
I have a quick question for you since you have lagoon 25 and the InTank media basket. Would the 6.5oz chemipure elite media bags fit the basket in the middle shelf or is that why you went with the nanos?
It would fit and I just went with the nanos because I don’t think chemipure makes the blue chemipure in a 6.5 bag
 
Do you have a picture of the sdc 3.0 in the back of the tank? Curious how it fits.
 
Any update?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new