JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybot bar.png

8.png
maternal

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
WAAAAAAATT
im French and u just insulted me
France Plane GIF by Safran
see they gonna attacku

im joking lol
there was also baby pickles called cornichons
Hey, I've got French ancestry too. My family name is French, after all! Having said that, I come from a few generations here in Texas, so that means I'm probably very mixed but mostly German ancestry. Lots of Germans came to Texas. For that matter, our tradition of smoking BBQ came from German and Czech culture!

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I've got French ancestry too. My family name is French, after all! Having said that, I come from a few generations here in Texas, so that means I'm probably very mixed but mostly German ancestry. Lots of Germans came to Texas. For that matter, our tradition of smoking BBQ came from German and Czech culture!
COOL!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What's new with you? Get that little pontoon you were hoping for???
Not yet. I've got too many plates spinning at the moment and spending too much money is part of that, so it's gonna have to wait a couple months. I like to be conservative with cash. I stay ahead of everything so I never have any debt, which is key.

Just finished remodeling the guest bathroom and bedroom, had to pay a couple thousand for scuba equipment and lessons, plus building a new back patio. Not to mention everything got put on hold last week after we got rocked with storms here. Had a few 15-30' oak limbs fall, and one went smack dap through my fence. Had to replace a post and 14' of fencing.

It was my first time putting a post in the ground, so that was a little learning experience. I see screw it and bought the Harbor Freight gas powered auger. That thing is a beast! Digs holes in about 15 seconds. As I get closer to 40 I tend to be more careful. I'm not 20 anymore and digging 3' holes will definitely put my back out of commission for a day or two, so it changes how I approach projects.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not yet. I've got too many plates spinning at the moment and spending too much money is part of that, so it's gonna have to wait a couple months. I like to be conservative with cash. I stay ahead of everything so I never have any debt, which is key.

Just finished remodeling the guest bathroom and bedroom, had to pay a couple thousand for scuba equipment and lessons, plus building a new back patio. Not to mention everything got put on hold last week after we got rocked with storms here. Had a few 15-30' oak limbs fall, and one went smack dap through my fence. Had to replace a post and 14' of fencing.

It was my first time putting a post in the ground, so that was a little learning experience. I see screw it and bought the Harbor Freight gas powered auger. That thing is a beast! Digs holes in about 15 seconds. As I get closer to 40 I tend to be more careful. I'm not 20 anymore and digging 3' holes will definitely put my back out of commission for a day or two, so it changes how I approach projects.
Yep, that's why I stay behind a desk these days. Jack hammers and shovels are not meant to make your back feel good.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
MOTHER SCRABBLE

title gif.gif

Mother's Day is this Sunday, so I figured why not go with that theme?! For this game, I will post a mother-themed word every hour, on the hour. However, the letters are in the incorrect order. The first person to arrange them in the correct order gets the points for that round. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yep, that's why I stay behind a desk these days. Jack hammers and shovels are not meant to make your back feel good.
Exactly. People talk about how much money plumbers and electricians are making these days, which is a good thing. Don't have to put yourself in debt to a bank to get a job, make decent money, etc. However, they don't talk about the down side of spending 40 years doing manual labor. It absolutely takes toll on your body, and 100% takes years off your life. Not saying people shouldn't pursue that career path, but it's something to keep in mind when deciding.

Back