JOIN US THIS SAT & SUN FOR OUR LIVE SALE WEEKEND EVENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 15, Members: 0, Guests: 15)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
8, 6, 7, 5, 3 (0)
MB 9
Considering that 0 isn't really an option, I would have 100% forgiven you for dropping the 0.

style.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Time to see if today is your lucky day! For this game, each person needs to guess five numbers from 1-25, and a Money Ball number from 1-10. On Saturday at the start of the sale (1pm ET), I will pick five numbers at random between 1-25, and a money ball number from 1-10. For each one of your guesses that match my five random numbers, you get a point. The person with the most points wins their points times $10 in A GIFT CARD!!!

If the winning person's number also matches the Money Ball number I draw then they win TWICE THE PRIZE!!!

In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

Here's how your guess should look:

1, 3, 13, 21, 24
MB: 7

barrie q

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

Time to see if today is your lucky day! For this game, each person needs to guess five numbers from 1-25, and a Money Ball number from 1-10. On Saturday at the start of the sale (1pm ET), I will pick five numbers at random between 1-25, and a money ball number from 1-10. For each one of your guesses that match my five random numbers, you get a point. The person with the most points wins their points times $10 in A GIFT CARD!!!

If the winning person's number also matches the Money Ball number I draw then they win TWICE THE PRIZE!!!

1, 3, 13, 21, 24
7,9,16,18,24. MB:3

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

1, 3, 13, 21, 24

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The price was lowered a little since when @Kathy Floyd posted that. Y'all talk, we listen ;)
Still shipping at even $50 isn’t truly that bad. Although anything less is always better. I’m on the hunt for pretty hammers/octos/frogs….

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

1, 3, 13, 21, 24

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@CodyBot last week my alk finally took a hit with that large coral addition….now I’m struggling to get it back up!
Yeah you have to be mindful of adding a lot of corals at once. It absolutely increases your alk and nutrient consumption. You pretty much should test daily for the first week after a lot is added to establish a new baseline.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
MONEY BALL

title gif.gif

1, 3, 13, 21, 24
30 minutes left before I draw and post results!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back