Jonny's NANO ADA Waterfall Tank

Love this tank!! Love your pics!!
 
yes here are some recent shots from like a month ago or more...

i am currently switching to all sps atm so its under construction.

I have had a bunch of up and downs but i am finally seeing some positive results and really enjoying the tank.


Everything has grown out of control. if you look at the birds nest in the left tank it has went from a single stick to a mini colony, many things have multiplied and grown which is great.




Im still doing 5gallon weekly water change and running both GFO and CARBON in separate reactors.
Carbon is changed monthy & GFO every 2 weeks. Gladly most if not all nuisance algae is gone but now i am having issues with Aiptasia and bubble algae lol. I am not skimming.




Like i mentioned above, ive had up and downs. I have lost a bunch of fish over the past few months. They include my Smith blenny,Tailspot Blenny, Dusky Blenny, & cardinal. Its been around a month in a half since a fish has died and I am not sure why. Slowly i will be re introducing some new fish in the upcoming weeks.




Some corals aren't open and some are just there for the time being as fillers. I'm doing some heavy shopping in the upcoming weeks so look for photos!




photo-16.jpg
 
Heres and updated video of my tank. Please make sure u change it too view in 720HD.


I have been slowly adding lots of new corals in place of some of my older softies. still a lot of ledges and spots to fill!

let me know what you guys think!

i had to turn off my mp10's for the video.
ADA 2 TANK WATERFALL REEF CONCEPT PART 6 - YouTube
 
Wow I like this setup very much anything you would do different if you had build it over again?

Did you build the stand your self?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the compliments. Truthfully yes I would change some things. I would definitely make two independent drains and returns. I feel like the cube is trapping a lot of detritus compared to the shallow and the risk of a possible flood.


took some shots with a friends camera, crisppp

IMG_1620-1.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg
 
Any updates on this tank? Looks amazing!
 
So glad you did fiddlers in this because this set up is PERFECT for them. Absolutely beautiful and unique, love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new