jpski!

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get started 2maro. The only things you'll have to get is plywood or MDF for the top and bottom (sump area), wood glue, and a #2 Robertson bit (the square drive) at least 3" long. I use a Kregg jig for the supports. There is no better way to do joints! You will be all ready to skin it how ever you would like. What size sump are you using? So I know how to set the legs.

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got you all done today. Sorry last two days were busy and didn't get home until after lil man went to sleep. I did it so it was 30" high and it left you no height for equipt. underneath so, executive desicion it gave you 27" height underneath for 34" total height.

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be around until like 7:30pm 2maro. I gotta go do a serve 2maro night at an Irish pub.

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna stop by the Frankfort PD and pick up back up on my way! PM coming

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boys in Blue are usually good about coming along, because its better that than having to race there to settle the situation!

OP
OP
J

Jon Luciani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats no good! id hate to be you knocking on a latin kings door telling him your taking his house with no boom stick

OP
OP
J

Jon Luciani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:O you live a street over from my ex, classic if my car gets beat your making an arrest! haha

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No arrests here! But it won't happen on my block, lots of cops live around me!

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats no good! id hate to be you knocking on a latin kings door telling him your taking his house with no boom stick

Actually comes down to the respect thing! Treat them with it and usually they are decent back. I know alot of the bangers in the area I cover. We have a mutual agreement, I don't care what they do as long as I get out safely!

JPSKI25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As soon as I get out of the car in a vest and badge most of the ones I'd have to worry about are gone, so its no big deal usually. Plus all the kids gotta run up to talk to me, definately adds to my safety.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back