July 2014 POTM Contest (Brains)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ritter6788
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Lobo's count!

10264655_859183354095961_4739365370542595354_n.jpg
 
My brain! although some might say thats impossible. LOL
 

Attachments

  • 100_8561.jpg
    100_8561.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
I guess you could say its a brain.
 

Attachments

  • 070313172428.jpg
    070313172428.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 350
there's a wellso in there somewhere :tongue:

pic_27_zpsac0e1cee.jpg
 
Last edited:
Never before seen Brain.

So my brother sent me a brain skeleton. I figured what better way to bring it back to life. So I turned it into a chia pet of sorts. I gave it a neck and pigtails. Eventually the whole thing will be cover with the GSP. :xd::nerd: Not sure id this counts in the contest.


IMG_3692.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new