July PMASI meeting

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The next PMASI meeting is the annual Picnic. Date= 7/22/17, time = early evening for dinner cookout and to avoid the hot afternoon temperatures. Where = My place in Gibsonia - close to the route 8 Turnpike exit- same place as last year. We are still working out some details so suggestion/comments welcome.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait. The picnic is always a great time to hang out and socialize and get to know each other.

We could really use some volunteers to help us out with the picnic mostly people with trucks or trailers to help haul chairs/tent/tables from around town to Ted's house prior to our event. Please let us know. Thanks so much.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's birthday/anniversary/Dr Appointment/anything you can do other than come to a meeting is it that day?
Possibly birth of a child lol

But we are hoping she comes early lol

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahaha .... ... I can't wait to tell her about you saying that :p:D:p

She will most likely agree with me. The look of defeat is on her face, as she puts it "I'm over this pregnancy, it's time for her to come out" hahahaha

christie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VERY pregnant people are not welcome in my home due to one birth occuring in the house already. I dont want another. Lol, I am just kidding - to hear " the rest if the story", you have to ask at the picnic.

Time of picnic is now confirmed to be 5PM.

OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow..... The weather threatened to derail the picnic this year, but we persevered. The food brought was awesome, thanks to all for a successful social event. It was fun speading time with good friends and welcome some new faces to the club. I especially enjoyed swatching the kids playing in the yard- since mine are now too old to run and play. The group was especially diverse this year with the kids (even a 2 week old)

oceanhighz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice meeting several of you last night. It was nice to get out and meet some reefers from the area. Look forward to seeing you guys again. @acer thank you for the hospitality.

Brandon

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 62 39.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back