Jump Gyre Problem and controller compatibility

  • Thread starter Thread starter Olbensen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Olbensen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
53
Reaction score
37
Location
Black Mountain
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Maxspect Jump gyre 4k and recently when I put it in feed mode, rather than counting down from 10mins it remains stuck at 9:59 and requires me manually restarting It. Anyone else have this problem or know the fix?

Also I was hoping that I could possibly replace the controller with the next gen version. Is this possible?
20250926_111518_228AC3B7-498B-474C-A420-FA8116B61F81.png
Here is my current controller


20250926_111545_D3292C1D-25DB-4656-85DE-CF5ED6229999.png
The newer version
 
You may be able to switch out the controller. I would reach out to Maxspect and see what they say
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new