June Meeting followup

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was GREAT to see old and new faces alike at the meeting last night. I know I dont get to come to many so it was great t hang out with my reef friends. Thanks to AC for being a gracious host and to Jay for his radical mechanical skills getting the saw working. I hope everyone that won a piece of coral has them doing well in their tanks today. I scroed a very nice Melanarus wrasse who cruzed the tank for a few minutes and then disappeared in a cloud of dust for the evening.

I know many commented about the lack of livestock at the store last night. From what Chris told me, they had a very large order this week but saturday was a very heavy saltwater sales day and they were completely wiped out. while it left a thin selection for us addicts, it is good to see the the hobby progressing and the LFS' moving products.

Take care and Ill see you guys in Manchester next month.

OH and Mr. Saltwater Tank (Mark Calahan) took this photo of the meeting. Thanks for joining us Mark and I appreciate the advice from our conversation.

528144_10150909274800922_2082526309_n.jpg

Last edited:

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Lindsey for posting the pic. I had a great time, I just feel like I didnt have enough time to talk to everyone. I hope everyone's corals that they picked up from me are doing well. And the freshly cut raffle frags are puffing up today.
Thanks to the AC for hosting, and for the 25% off everything. See you guys at Bart's in Manchester next month, if I dont see you before then.

If you want to see one of the most impressive tanks in Middle TN, come to next months meeting.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back