June meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Dennis (Doyle) sent me an email tonight saying that he might not be able to make it due to his girlfriend's grandma passing away.
 
I'm going to have to hold off on this visit. Weather's supposed to be a little bit rough this morning (at least I'm watching two storm cells headed my way) and I'm not keen on driving through them after last night's. I spent an hour trying to get the DirecTV working right and here we go again. :)
 
you can bring whatever, deserts or more drinks I guess
 
i brought chips... hope that was ok.

BTW great meeting. I like the way we did the business stuff up front then all hung out towards the end.

Brandon
 
I had a good time! I guess tommy was the only one who came close to getting shot this year! LOL!
 
Awesome meeting! Had fun thanks Bryan.
 
everyone except me was a good shot. Brandon shot the same skeet twice. dave with his extreme anger problem killed about 5 fish with a shotgun. bryan wiht his .22 10 for 10. and me for knocking up enough dirt to rip the target apart. and tommy well thats a diffrent story lol j/k
thanks again bryan had fun
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new