June MTRC meeting

UrksOceanReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok y’all I just heard back from the Managment for the Aquarium restaurant in opry mills to have a tour and dinner for this month’s meeting...
I need an accurate head count of everybody interested in attending!!
I’m thinking June 27th (Sunday) around 3pm, from what I’m hearing they have done some updates since the last time the club was in there so this should be a great day
Behind the scenes tour is $7 per person.. Thoughts???
The sooner the better, let us know please
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new