Juniorreef 250 gallon from Brazil

Joao junior

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2878A847-76E3-491D-8180-7709771038ED.jpeg
0B2B63AD-2722-4B78-ACFF-37CB2A0898D4.jpeg
view
hi i want to share my sps aquarium, i hope yours enjoy!

3BC3FEB9-C8FA-4D49-9BE9-2E79783399D4.jpeg
 
Beautiful aquarium and great job.
What are your setup, dosing, nutrient control and parameters?
 
Ai settings you run with times? 52HD is that right?
 
.
 
Last edited:
What you think about this setting?
It's great. I run heavy sps with some trachys. Growth been good and coloration if very nice
Now I do not think it's only due to the light, but I would like to think if the spectrum was not good growth would have been slow.
 
It's great. I run heavy sps with some trachys. Growth been good and coloration if very nice
Now I do not think it's only due to the light, but I would like to think if the spectrum was not good growth would have been slow.
Your systems is ULNS?
 
Your system look lile unls isnot it?
 
In the begin I don’t had fish and all parametrs was zero,and the corals were clearing

4513E7A9-B92A-482E-8A1B-33B55B1B2927.jpeg


D017B6A5-66FF-4694-ABAB-1D6F3C7F01D6.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new