Juniorreef 250 gallon from Brazil

Am gonna guess this is zeovit or AF
What you use?

E1406B25-E43E-45EF-9365-E3DD91A6427A.jpeg
 
...
 
Last edited:
Am zeovit. I do not take good pictures so my pictures will look awful. But very similar colors and growth to what you have
Though I think you are saturating the pictures bit too much with your app. But I get the what you trying to show
I'm lousy with pics, I use samsung pro mode
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new