just a couple sps pics

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
71
Location
El Paso, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is a couple sticks that have growen out.
neonorabn.jpg

oraenchnata.jpg


and caps
caps.jpg
 
Vedy nice my friend!!
 
Very nice birdsnest. I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of Seriatopora guttatus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new