Just a dream

Maybe starting 40B DT over 40B Sump. Advice appreciated.
1593979768094.png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Best of luck with your research! Some great stickies on the forum!
 
I'm currently running a 40B. It's like the goldilocks of small tanks. Of the "common" sizes, my favorites are the 125, 120, 40, and 20L.
 
Welcome to R2R :)
 
I'm currently running a 40B. It's like the goldilocks of small tanks. Of the "common" sizes, my favorites are the 125, 120, 40, and 20L.
Its a large nano but has 80 gal for stability. I think it will fit well on an Edsal Muscle Rack. Thinking of using the extra sump size for large refugium to grow greens for herbivores and pods for carnivores.
 
Still researching. Thinking about observation, QT, HT. Any comments on the Tunze Comline Reefpack 250 for a 20 gal?
 
Its a large nano but has 80 gal for stability. I think it will fit well on an Edsal Muscle Rack. Thinking of using the extra sump size for large refugium to grow greens for herbivores and pods for carnivores.
Ok I got the Muscle Rack pro. Gee, It would be nice if I could move it. Found the answer. A little pricy with shipping but the wheels are awesome and greatly improved the stability of the whole rack. Talk to
Robert Stone
www.RackandRolls.com
PH: 408-382-9600
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new