• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Just a few gonis

Item Price
$40-$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefifier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
60
Location
Spokane
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just a few gonis. All are wysiwyg.
$100 minimum purchase for $50 shipping, unless it states included in the price. Can mix with other listings and free shipping if you purchase $300.
Can do local pickup near Spokane, WA
2 Hour DOA with pics.


Micro goni $40
1000034148 (1).jpg




Rainbow goni $40
1000034145 (1).jpg



Green, bright tip goni $40
1000034076 (1).jpg



Red micro goni $40
1000034117.jpg




Red glitter tips, long stem $50
1000034074.jpg
 
Hi

Can you send me pics of all the goni you got, looking to buy a few or more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new