Just a few pix

  • Thread starter Thread starter kurbs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kurbs

Zoa & Paly Luva
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
170
Reaction score
4
Location
Shelby Twp, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few shots of my tank I took the other day.

DSC05350.jpg


DSC05334.jpg


DSC05336.jpg


DSC05371.jpg
 
Wow! Very natural looking! I really like it :)

Thanks ecotox - when I originally set the rock I was looking for a natural reef slope. I like the fact that I 6 different views of the tank and all six look different.

Azurel - my clowns are my babies, The female rules the tank - and as always, the male is the "*****" LOL

BBZD - No, I do not use ozone, just RO. But I am very picky about water changes. I do 5 gallons a week w/ a gravel clean and clean the glass daily.

Thanks everyone!
Nick
 
Sweet man! Thats a beautiful tank and so clean!
 
thanks for the update and eye candy Nick...

I'm wondering if the Mystery is still there.. I didn't see him on any of the pics...
 
Marv- Yeah, thats him. He hid for a month, only feeding at night. He's been back out and around for 2 (give or take a week) solid months. I really feel the royal gramma is; or has, made things difficult for it since its been in the tank. If it weren't for the fact that the clowns were a pair, he'd own the tank. I often wish I hadn't put it in - and there is NO catching him.

ALL- Thanks for the compliments on the clearity. I really do work hard on it tho. I've once saw an RC TOTM in person when I first got into the hobby and that gave me a true appreciation for reef tanks.

Nick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new