Just another brown stick ID thread

diegormz_thehidalgo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
18
Location
Mexico
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys!
I have this frag that I acquired in 2020 from my LFS as a brown 10 USD acro.
And well, I don't know which acro species it is.
Could you help me with the id?

Here is a pic under daylight
IMG_20210722_111248.jpg

Here is the same acro under the blues
IMG_20210718_220711.jpg

And a third one.
IMG_20210711_215938~4.jpg


I think it may be an Acropora Selago, but I am not quite sure.

Thanks in advance!
 
IDing at this stage is pretty much impossible, ot does have some concave looking radial corallites towards the branch tips which would be a sarmentosa trait, however stalled up acros of many species can appear this way.

Need some actively growing branches to get anywhere near accuracy ID wise, I would maybe nip a few of those axial corallites to spur new growth if it hasn't done much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new