Just another F N G.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeferdood
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reeferdood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
2,546
Reaction score
3,584
Location
Merritt Island, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy folks,
Reeferdood from Merritt Island checking in! :tongue:
It is way early in the AM so I will be short,
I have a 250 gallon main display with a 50 gallon sidekick Nem tank. 30 Gallon sump & a Cat 2 Hurricone..
I also have a Website to make it simple...
www.reeferdood.com

Cheers & Happy Reefing!
 
Welcome to R2R! You have a great site! :D
 
Hello everyone!! Thank you for all of the warm greetings!
I have been reefing for over 20 years & tried almost everything out there, but I still learn something new every day!
See you all in the forums!
 
Nice site, tank, and corals. How has the surf been up that way?
 
Well,
hit & miss..2 great swells & the shuttle on the pad both times...Playalinda was closed because of it...:cry:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new