Just Another Fish Tank Enthusiast

Welcome to the obsession lol
You got it bad, that's a good thing
ZomboMeme 28122020202019.jpg
 
Hey all I’m Adam and I’ve been a fish tank addict for 6 years now.

I started with a 10 gallon freshwater and quickly became in love with the tranquility and therapy from working on the tank. I quickly upgraded to a 29 gallon freshwater and this is where my love for tanks really blossomed. After having tetras plecos and numerous other freshwater fish I was quickly enamored by saltwater. And then I got a 90 gallon with a 50 gallon sump and I was sold. Now I currently have a 90 gallon 29 gallon (15 gallon that will be running this summer hopefully due to moving) and a 5 gallon.

I’m currently in Greensboro North Carolina so if there’s any of fellow fish people from here representing!
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
19B32183-BCBC-4868-B5DF-91AA025582CC.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new