Just another new guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Twister
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Twister

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals, I have been looking around the site for a couple of months and figured it was time to jump in on the fun. I have been reefing for about 3 years now and got out of the hobby when i moved to las vegas.

The wife just starting pushing me to get back into it so i agreed with her lol.

I will be putting up a 125 reef but this will take me some time. I have the tank and just started building the stand and canopy for it and need alot more stuff.

Just wanted to say hi.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new