Just another new guy...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDL1000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JDL1000

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Ellenton,FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
My name is Jason. I've had freshwater aquariums for about 20 years. I talked the wife into letting me try saltwater about 2 years ago and never turned back to fresh. I have a 220G reef tank,120G fowlr tank and a 33G frag tank. I've been a member on the RC website for over a year and a friend turned me onto this site. I look forward to sharing knowledge with all of you.
Here's a few shots of my tanks.
IMGP5113.jpg

IMGP5119.jpg

IMGP5114.jpg

IMGP5142.jpg

shark3.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

dsc00049u.jpg

dsc00050k.jpg

 
Last edited:
Looks good Jason. How do those Yellow Tangs get along with each other?
 
I got the yellow tangs together from a woman that was unable to keep her tank parameters right and gave up. I've had them for almost 2 years and they get along fine. They usually hang out together.
 
Great pictures. Is that a small shark in your reef or is it in a different tank?? Excuse me if I sound naive, I don't know a thing about those sharks in captivity. I love the mandarin shot.

Welcome to R2R :D
 
Welcome and nice blue carpet anemone. I had one a few years ago, but my emperor angel wouldn't let me keep it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new