Just Another Song

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
53
Location
Williamston,NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do not know, aside from this hobby I also am very interested in music which is still a hobby for me at the moment.

I made this thread because I wanted to share my most recent song with whoever might be interested so here it is:


[video=youtube;8hXj5a_Gh2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hXj5a_Gh2I[/video]


If you create any kinds of music of your own, you are welcomed to post links to your own videos, mp3's, etc. in this thread as well!
 
Absolutely beautiful!! You have a wonderful talent! :clap2:
 
Kelby rock on dude! Great job and I LOVED the ending!
 
nice i listened to it while stare at the tank and found a new spot to put my space invader pectinia lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new