Just Because.....

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,478
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just because we just had a meeting doesn't mean we need to vanish for another month.

Let's do this thing right! Now, who loves me????:hammer:
 
AMEN Brother! Preach on...

Well I wuv you but I will wuv you a whole lot more when you frag some of them aussie's!! ;)

How's the new tank coming along Dave? Water in it yet?? If not lets get going!!
 
Dave it looks like you and I are the only one's here. And Jeremy - Sorry dude - didn't mean to forget ya. I am sure the three of us can keep this thing going....
 
My name is richard, just call me dick for short
 
Thanks for the quick response dick ( Richard ). Sorry I had to ask - if you were a paid member I would probably would have known that...:horse:

glad to see you posting none the less:D
 
If our president would stay for the meetings maybe he could collect dues
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new