Just curious if anyone has tried this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDL1000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i built one, it works. I got a better skimmer and ditched the denitrator a long time ago though. Knowing what I know now, I would go with a remote deep sand bed, soo much less complicated, cheaper, only downside is it'll take up more space, but if you can afford the room go that route.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new