Just feed coral

PrestoElephant2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Location
naples
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20250905_210330_3D1172DA-8B52-48C3-94D1-20875ED2FCEB.png
 
Lol I'm so new. But are those those fake fish balloons? Love the stars. Try clarifying your water to make it more "dramatic"
 
Yeah, I’m using ping-pong balls to add some height to the tank and I’m attaching star poly to the top of them
 
Yeah, I’m using ping-pong balls to add some height to the tank and I’m attaching star poly to the top of them
Now that's thinking outside the box. Interesting concept. Would love to see some pics when that matures
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new