• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Just got burnt by mnml.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well there is always a first time. Mnml took my order and I must hv asked too many questions bc I didn’t hear fm him for 2 hours. When he did finally return message me the last 2 items were gone. He asked for my zip and 4 mins later I gave it to him then nothing. I’ve bought stuff fm marketplace many times and this was my worst experience. I felt like it was a personal thing bc I had the audacity to ask a question. Totally disappointed with this transaction.

mnml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So let me get this straight...I listed the shipping cost in my for sale ad. You message asking me if shipping prices has gone up. During the numerous back and forth messages, I get a buyer who PAID for the frags.

You didn’t pay so how is it your order? I told you what was available but you wasted my time by trying to haggle the shipping cost.

You snooze you loose. Funny you would leave a bad review for something you never paid for. By the way, I also offered to make you new frags in 2 weeks but I guess you rather try to blast me on here for something you technically didn't buy. Hilarious.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Silverfish

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God complex lately? No haggle just friendly questions. I haven’t bought a coral in sometime so I was surprised by shipping cost. I’m not sure if you know but there is something called common courtesy. I engaged you and in the next message 4 mins later gave you my zip. Just admit it. You were peeved that I had the audacity to ask a question And sent me to the back of the line. So yea I think I have the right to be a bit upset. Leave me hanging for two hours after I immediately gave you my zip? That’s no way to treat a customer.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 66 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back