Just got my order: The Filter Guys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tab28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
2,182
Reaction score
217
Location
Orlando
And it was fast delivery. I got a bunch of frag mounts. Love the small frag rock mounts. Will be great for chalices. Prices were actually better than I found of ebay.
 
And it was fast delivery. I got a bunch of frag mounts. Love the small frag rock mounts. Will be great for chalices. Prices were actually better than I found of ebay.

got pic to share and which vendor to get from.
 
Moved to current forum: vendor feedback. I also edited the title a little.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new