just got new coral...

NewBeeMommy1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think i got a good deal 35.00

1_DSC00807.JPG
 
nice piece of xenia did you get this from bermuda? but any ways everyone but me has great luck with xenia even call them weeds lol but evertime i get one it ends up withering away
 
I can't get the link to work. Sniff.... My blue xenia are growing great in my tank. They like a lot of light and flow, I think. At least mine are pretty happy right now. I couldn't get them to grow before the new fabulous light....
Susan
 
Good deal on the zenia, garth dont feel bad, zenia seems to be one of those corals that either flourish like a weed or die quickly for whatever reason, I have never been able to keep zenia in my display, but every frag tank or nano I setup seems to love it. Im a big zenia fan but cant grow it either. Good luck newbeemommy
 
I had trouble keeping it before, but I am gonna try again if anyone has an overgrown tank of it and wants to give me a couple frags of it to try? huh? or some mushrooms?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new