Just got some corals today not looking good any tips?

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you guys smoking? Most of those pieces look like garbage right out of the bag. They look good??????

there’s no point in saving the ones that came out of the bag as skeletons and the ones that have peeled skin could be abrasion or may not even make it at this point

sorry you’re having issues with fedex, here for me they drop off at latest at the 10:30 mark. I hope the seller gives you credit again.

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you guys smoking? Most of those pieces look like garbage right out of the bag. They look good??????

there’s no point in saving the ones that came out of the bag as skeletons and the ones that have peeled skin could be abrasion or may not even make it at this point

sorry you’re having issues with fedex, here for me they drop off at latest at the 10:30 mark. I hope the seller gives you credit again.
You want some!?
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Marc2952

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yea i threw out the ones that where bone white since there is no saving those. Surprisingly though the first WD that came with STN has stopped shedding its skin my guess it was thw stress from the heat since it was in a bag for over 24 hours.

OP
OP
Marc2952

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came in 2 hours early than projected. Fed-Ex does a great job here to deliver items. It has beautiful polyps extension. For sure I am going to buy more Acro from them. I’m also dosing there Reef Pro A and Reef Pro B from them.
How do you like theirs A and B from them? I heard its good but its technically the same thing as ESV bionic 2 part.

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like theirs A and B from them? I heard its good but its technically the same thing as ESV bionic 2 part.
Not sure yet. I have been dosing 2 weeks. It seems like my coral like it. I don’t see any complaints. The Acans have tripled in size. I dose every other day. Or 3rd day. Depends if I’m away. The blasto as wide as it can get. Seems like they are enjoying it.

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man thats beautiful! Did it arrive on time? Also the replacement WD that i received came in perfect condition too, i will take a picture once i get home.
Hey. Interested in how your Walt Disney Acro looks like!

OP
OP
Marc2952

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. Interested in how your Walt Disney Acro looks like!
Hey sorry i took a while i glued them to the rocks jist now so their polyps aint fully out. The 3rd picture is the orange passion and the first one is the first WD that came with STN which has luckily stopped. The last one is the reef pros incredible hulk and let me tell you it is the brightest coral i have ever seen!

20200719_202257.jpg 20200719_202304.jpg 20200719_202309.jpg 20200719_202316.jpg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back