Just got some new chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter CSJIII
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The sloughing of the tissue would typically be due to a sting from another chalice or a serious parameter issue (that is, if the chalice has been in the tank for a while). Hard to say why this happened with the new chalice pictures above. This has never happened to me but I do have friends that have had this happen upon putting it into the tank. In their case, the water was really cold due to improper packaging. I know this isn't the case here as WWC knows how to package and all the others seem to be okay (I assume).
 
Got a pm and victor said he would replace it with no problem. Props to WWC! thank you!
 
Tell him you want your shirt with this order.....lol
WWC is a great compnay with great owners and employees.
My fiance has made me vowe to stay away from there since I got laid off because I always leave with something.
 
That chalice melting picture looks familiar, the same thing happened to my oregon mummy eye when I received it. Awesome to see WWC is taking care of it, though. Top notch stuff indeed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new