Just introducing myself, been here since 2018.

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
three words...NICE....Build thread ;)
 
giphy.gif


Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I hope you put up a build thread! It sounds like an awesome tank. I'm sure you are going to be extra careful getting that down the stairs... sending positive thoughts!
 
hey squad, been here since 2018. Just wanted to introduce myself, Names jean "john" lol I'm going to be 33 this August, from New York. I currently have a 3 year old deep blue rimless 75 mixed reef with a SIMPLE diy refugium. Running 1 kessil ap700 and 2 kessil a160 tuna blue. Skimmer I'm running a bubble magus curve 5 works like a champ. I have a gyre 1k, vortech 10 & 40 This is about it. I just got a branny new waterbox peninsula 230gal 2 weeks ago, I got the stand built and In the basement a couple of days ago. Yesterday I spent the day reinforcing the steps so I can try and get the tank down old wooden steps. We are super nervous of how this will go. Kinda plan on getting 2- 300lbs suction cups for the job sliding it down the stairs. This site is the absolute best and has awesome people who care to help others, that's my intro KEEP ON REEFING !!
Welcome to R2R. Hope the move downstairs goes well and safely.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new