Just needed to share

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dowtish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
7,043
Reaction score
85
Location
Murfreesboro TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
706257_10151535011868943_1752192706_o.jpg



That's all :bigsmile:
 
I know the feeling. If I could fit under mine I be right there with him sometimes.
 
She is awesome! Her name is Briley and we adopted her 3 days after she was scheduled to be euthanized. But being that she was just 12 weeks old, no one could bring themselves to do it. Then my wife was there filming a PSA at Metro Animal control and rescued her.

2012-07-20_13-34-30_366.jpg

2012-07-01_21-08-08_617.jpg

2012-05-07_06-43-29_577-1.jpg
 
Love this! He's trying to redo your wiring.

Awesome story too, he's very lucky to have you guys!
 
Or rather, Briley is... haha!

Brandon
 
Yes, I am aware. https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/mi...109568-all-things-make-advanced-aquarist.html

Briley is actually really famous in Nashville. My wife publishes Nashville Paw Magazine, and Briley is a rock star for those that follow the magazine, website, and FB page. I can take her Dog Day at Centennial Park, and people are coming up left and right saying, "Hey! It's Briley!" It's really quite weird....LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new