Just one more?

Red Sea Prophet

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Messages
48
Reaction score
158
Location
up north
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, as a few of you know I have a jbj AIO 45 with tunze 9004 3 year old live rock with copepods and amphipods plus weekly water changes if chem are off or unwanted detritus builds up. I usually do it anyways. My question is can I squeeze something else or is my max already reached? After regular feedings of fish, shrimps my water chemistry is looking good but I am aware fishes are yet small side. Anyways, let me know family no matter what !!!! Here is some pics of my humble setup nothing fancy just my passion. God bless and take care guys

63AFF775-5119-448E-A694-BD1219DBEEC4.png 3052CF57-9318-4730-AAFE-E46D2EA18D46.jpeg AEE5FD97-58CC-4DFE-9738-767C40657FEB.jpeg 964545EF-1399-4CA3-B4F7-56ACC301DEB7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new