Just posting pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeMoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NeMoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Messages
374
Reaction score
437
Location
North Dakota
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just posting pictures! Hoping to grab a filter lense sometime soon for better pictures. I'm feeling pretty comfortable I've had some of the rock and fish and corals around 18-20 months probably and been through a few tank swaps the last one being super successful I believe, now I'm into a 75 gallon with two Hydra 32s and currently running an fx4 canister filter but assuming a sump will be my next big step up.

IMG_20250830_125410795.jpg IMG_20250831_051307355.jpg IMG_20250830_125359076.jpg IMG_20250831_050745022.jpg 8a23dca9-99ca-4e12-bdc7-1fd29d9d77d1.jpg
 
Looking good! Those zoas are popping!!
 
Just posting pictures! Hoping to grab a filter lense sometime soon for better pictures. I'm feeling pretty comfortable I've had some of the rock and fish and corals around 18-20 months probably and been through a few tank swaps the last one being super successful I believe, now I'm into a 75 gallon with two Hydra 32s and currently running an fx4 canister filter but assuming a sump will be my next big step up.

IMG_20250830_125410795.jpg IMG_20250831_051307355.jpg IMG_20250830_125359076.jpg IMG_20250831_050745022.jpg 8a23dca9-99ca-4e12-bdc7-1fd29d9d77d1.jpg
Very nice, well done!
 
Nice looking tank; good job!
 
I was going to ask what those zoas are? They're large and bright! I want to get some.
I was wondering as well, they seem much more red than bam bams.
 
I was wondering as well, they seem much more red than bam bams.
I believe they are bam bams. Most of my orange zoas really pop red in mostly blue light utter chaos, gorilla nipples, bam bams, even the eagle eyes center.
 
Just posting pictures! Hoping to grab a filter lense sometime soon for better pictures. I'm feeling pretty comfortable I've had some of the rock and fish and corals around 18-20 months probably and been through a few tank swaps the last one being super successful I believe, now I'm into a 75 gallon with two Hydra 32s and currently running an fx4 canister filter but assuming a sump will be my next big step up.

IMG_20250830_125410795.jpg IMG_20250831_051307355.jpg IMG_20250830_125359076.jpg IMG_20250831_050745022.jpg 8a23dca9-99ca-4e12-bdc7-1fd29d9d77d1.jpg
Nice!
 
Thank you everyone!! I do believe they are bam bams but not certain. It was the first rock I got and had less than 30 zoas and less than 20 plays now there's to many to count! And I've added some zoa plugs to the rock that aren't visible.

I'm also sad my main LFS just shut down but I did get some killer deals on some fun stuff I'll post more pics tomorrow when everything opens up since I worked today but I think at this point I could say I have a mixed reef tank!

Thank you again!
 
Just posting pictures! Hoping to grab a filter lense sometime soon for better pictures. I'm feeling pretty comfortable I've had some of the rock and fish and corals around 18-20 months probably and been through a few tank swaps the last one being super successful I believe, now I'm into a 75 gallon with two Hydra 32s and currently running an fx4 canister filter but assuming a sump will be my next big step up.

IMG_20250830_125410795.jpg IMG_20250831_051307355.jpg IMG_20250830_125359076.jpg IMG_20250831_050745022.jpg 8a23dca9-99ca-4e12-bdc7-1fd29d9d77d1.jpg
Love those zoas!
 
Plan on re arranging rock work next but finally got a second light mount!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250903_114734964_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20250903_114734964_HDR.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 15

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new